Thursday, February 14, 2008

feeling uninspired

Is anyone else having a hard time getting inspired to make anything lately? Perhaps its just mid-winter blahs setting in. This one has been wicked in the frozen north of Wisconsin. I am having a hard time sitting down and creating anything. Or I get a project started and run out of steam.

I think I need to make a cup of tea and just sit quietly with my wool. Meditate, just be, let the creative process come to me. mmmmm...warm herbal tea is sounding good right now. I'll update this tomorrow with any progress. Possibly photos of anything in the works.

1 comment:

Ahnie said...

Alison here. YES, I am feeling uninspired. Having an unreasonable (IMO) number of migraines thanks to our weather, which has been highly irregular - first bitter cold, then balmy, then immediately cold again. Then - wow, look, it's warm again . . . .

So, no mandalas for a looooong time now.